Arpinge S.p.A –
Via Crescenzio 16 –
00193 Roma (RM)
Data Controller e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: geographic location, Cookies, Usage Data.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
Method of processing
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with criteria strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the management of this Application (administrative staff, commercial staff, legal staff, system administrators) or external subjects could be appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller (for example third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
Should one of the transfers described above take place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the treatment of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Location-based interactions, Statistics, displaying content from external platforms, Tag Management, behavioral targeting and Contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the treatment and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User
Contact form (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: e-mail, name
- Tag Management
Geolocation (this Application)
This Application may collect, use and share Data relating to the User’s geographical location in order to provide services based on the location itself.
Most browsers and devices provide by default tools to deny geo-tracking. If the User has expressly authorized this possibility, this Application may receive information on its actual geographical position.
Personal data collected: geographical position.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Display of contents from external platforms
This type of service allows the User to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts è un servizio di visualizzazione di stili di carattere gestito da Google Inc. che permette a questa Applicazione di integrare tali contenuti all’interno delle proprie pagine.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of his own Data. The User can object to the processing of his own data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access to data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his own Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his own Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his own Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of his own Data by the Data Controller.
- receive his own data or have them transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed for free and processed by the Holder as soon as possible , in any case within one month.
Further information about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Data Controller in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, by abuses in the use of the same or related services by the Controller.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions, and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this Policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
Response to „Do Not Track” requests
This site does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.